BPL is still accepting applications for the 2020-21 Teen Advisory Board (TAB). You can now complete and submit the application digitally.
- Who: Eligible applicants must have a library card and currently be in 6th-11th grades.
- How: Fill out the online application and then submit to email@example.com.
- Deadline: Applications need to be received by April 17th!
- Details: More information is included on the application.
- Questions: Call 918-338-4170.
We are now accepting applications for the BPL Teen Advisory Board.
- What: Teen leadership and service group dedicated to making the Bartlesville Public Library a better place for teens.
- Deadline to submit applications: April 17, 2020.
- Who: 6th-11th graders
- Board Term: May 1, 2020 – April 30, 2021
- Questions: 918-338-4170
- Click Here for more details & to print an application
Teens! Come design your dream room! Joseph Evans from Ambler Architects will be here to teach you architecture basics and to assist you as you design your own space. You will also get the added bonus of learning about local structures which were designed by Ambler Architects.
- Who: BPL Teens (6th Graders through High School Seniors)
- When: Saturday, February 15, 2020
- Time: 2-3 pm
- Where: BPL Upstairs Meeting Room
- Questions: Laura or Sonja at (918) 338-4170
- No Sign-up Required