MATHCOUNTS “Young Mathletes” this summer at BPL! FOR KIDS ENTERING 4TH – 6TH GRADES… Mathletes (older students who enjoy math) from our Middle and High Schools will teach kids problem-solving skills in fun ways! Starting June 3, meetings will be held at the Bartlesville Public Library on Mondays & Thursdays from 1:30-2:45 and will involve short lessons and games to help kids increase their enjoyment of math. This program will also prepare kids for Math teams in Middle School. Space is limited. Register here:
or at BPL’s Youth Services desk.
Oklahoma Law Day
Get free legal advice today from attorneys with the Oklahoma Bar Association until 9 PM! Also, tune in to a special program with the Okla. Bar Association at 7 PM on OETA.
Read Now – Read Forever!
Bartlesville Public Library is celebrating Children’s Book Week!
Join us in the celebration!
Drop by the Youth Services Department and check out a children’s book.
Read to a child this week, and support childhood literacy!
Bartlesville Public Library –
Serving Our Community with Excellence!
The Bartlesville Police Department is joining forces
with the Bartlesville Fire Department and the
Bartlesville Public Library for the City’s inaugural Community Block Party:
May the Force Be With You!
The block party will be held on
Saturday, May 4th, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. on
Johnstone Avenue between Adams Boulevard and Silas Street.
THERE WILL BE MANY FUN ACTIVITIES FOR ALL AGES!
(Click HERE to view the event on the BPL webpage.)
- A variety of emergency vehicles – police cars, SWAT vehicle, fire truck and ambulance!
- Bouncy houses!
- Outdoor story area, featuring special guest readers!
- Face painting!
- Games area!
- Yoga Jedi Training, inside the Library at 2 p.m.!
- FREE food, including hot dogs, popcorn and snow cones!
- Sidewalk book sale, sponsored by the Friends of the Library featuring discounted used books!
- Sign-up for BPL’s Summer Reading Program starts on the 4th, and BPL will have the forms needed on-hand too!
- Sign-up for a Library Card – full access or digital cards!