- On Demand Court Records
- Oklahoma State Courts
- Oklahoma Department of Corrections Offender Lookup
- Oklahoma Sex and Violent Crime Offender Registry
Citing Internet Resources
- Encyclopedia.com from elibrary offers 5000 or so free articles, with plenty of ads asking you to subscribe to the premium service. Still, it's useful.
- Wikipedia.org is an encyclopedia created by internet users. All facts should be double-checked against another source for veracity.
Dictionary.com has a lot of ads, but is incredibly useful for finding word spellings and definitions quickly.
Quotations--Bartleby.com offers a number of quotation collections, including Bartlett's and Columbia.
- The Ultimates offers a meta search of white pages, yellow pages, and even email addresses.
- Switchboard is clean, easy to use, and popular with our reference librarians.
- Whitepages also offers a cool reverse lookup feature for phone numbers & addresses.
- Babelfish is one of the oldest and best-known. Offers Spanish, Portugese, Chinese, French, and many more translations.
- Google offers language tools including translations
Ready Reference Collections of others:
- Bartleby.com offers some really useful full-text reference tools, including encyclopedias, thesaurii, writing style guides, and more.
- Librarians' Index to the Internet--Reviewed, annotated, lists of links categorized by subject.
- IPL Ready Reference Collection--From the Internet Public Library, links to useful resources such as encyclopedias, almanacs, style guides, and more!
- Refdesk.com--Huge collection of resources on any imaginable topic, as well as front ends to many popular search engines. Maintained by Bob Drudge.
- Lakewood Public Library has an excellent, and quite comprehensive list of links, categorized by Dewey Decimal Number
- Hennepin County Public Library's Fugitive Fact files contain a wealth of hard-to-find information