General Reference Sites:
- On Demand Court Records
- Oklahoma State Courts
- Oklahoma Department of Corrections Offender Lookup
- Oklahoma Sex and Violent Crime Offender Registry
Citing Internet Resources
- Encyclopedia.com from elibrary offers 5000 or so free articles, with plenty of ads asking you to subscribe to the premium service. Still, it’s useful.
- Wikipedia.org is an encyclopedia created by internet users. All facts should be double-checked against another source for veracity.
Dictionary.com has a lot of ads, but is incredibly useful for finding word spellings and definitions quickly.
Quotations–Bartleby.com offers a number of quotation collections, including Bartlett’s and Columbia.
- The Ultimates offers a meta search of white pages, yellow pages, and even email addresses.
- Switchboard is clean, easy to use, and popular with our reference librarians.
- Whitepages also offers a cool reverse lookup feature for phone numbers & addresses.
- Google offers language tools including translations
Ready Reference Collections of others: