Book Club Kits
Book Club Kits:
- Can be borrowed by any registered adult borrower in good standing.
- Loan period for the kits is 8 weeks. Fine is $2.00 per day overdue. The kits can not be renewed.
- Kits must be returned with all contents intact. Each kit has a tag attached to the zipper with a list of contents.
- If the entire kit is lost or damaged, the borrower will be charged a replacement fee of $200.00.
- The borrower of the kit is responsible for all contents of the kit. If individual parts of the kit are missing when the kit is returned, the borrower will be notified and must take responsibility for returning the missing items as soon as possible.
- Book club kits can be reserved for a specific date at the Circulation desk. They may not be placed on hold.
Adams, Richard. Watership Down.
Alexie, Sherman. The Absolutely True Story of a Part-Time Indian.
Barbery, Muriel. The Elegance of the Hedgehog.
Barrows, Annie and Mary Ann Shaffer. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.
Black, Benjamin. Christine Falls.
Blum, Jenna. Those Who Save Us.
Collins, Suzanne. The Hunger Games.
de Rosnay, Tatiana. Sarah's Key.
Fiorato, Marina. The Glassblower of Murano.
Gilbert, Elizabeth. Eat, Pray, Love.
Gruen, Sara. Water for Elephants.
Larson, Erik. The Devil in the White City.
Mantel, Hilary. Wolf Hall.
Miles, Jonathan. Dear American Airlines.
Mortenson, Greg and David Oliver Relin. Three Cups of Tea.
Sittenfeld, Curtis. American Wife.
Stein, Garth. The Art of Racing in the Rain.
Stockett, Kathryn. The Help.
Wittenborn, Dick. Pharmakon.
Wrobelewski, David. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle.
Other resources for book clubs:
The Friends of the Library operate a used book store in the lobby of the Library on Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Books can be purchased for very little money.
BookLetters are newsletters that are sent to your email box on a regular schedule. Sign up at
Book Club Kits are provided thanks to a grant from ConocoPhillips, and donations from Jack & Marge Liggett and Green Country Village.