How to Place a Hold
Holds can only be placed on items that are currently checked out. When the item is returned, you will receive a notice to that effect from the library, and you can come in and pick up the item at the circulation desk.
- Go to the library catalog at http://bartlesville.polarislibrary.com
- Click on "My Account".
- Enter your 10-digit library card number in the top box (username)
- Enter the last four digits of your phone number in the second box (password)
- Click Login
- Search for the item you wish to hold.
- Click on the Place Request Button (Please note you can't place holds on items that are checked in.