Library Board Agenda
The Regular Meeting of the Bartlesville Library Board will be held at 4:30 PM on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 in the Board Room-Bartlesville Public Library, located at 600 S. Johnstone. Notice was filed in the Office of the City Clerk and posted on the bulletin boards at City Hall and the Library on November 5, 2015 by 5:00 PM.
The Bartlesville Public Library encourages participation from all its citizens. If participation at any public program is not possible due to a disability; notification to the City Librarian at least one working day prior to the scheduled program is encouraged to make necessary accommodations.
- Call to Order – Chairman George Halkiades
- Discuss and Take Action on the September 8, 2015 Regular Meeting Minutes.
- Library Operations-Shellie McGill/Denise Goff
- Update/Discussion on 2015-2016 State Aid Funding – Shellie McGill
- Annual Policy Review:
- Bulletin Board Policy
- Exhibit Spaces Policy/Exhibit Display Agreement
- Electric Signboard Policy
- Board Member Comments
- Public Comments
- Items for the January 12, 2016 Regular Meeting Agenda
Michael L. Bailey, City Clerk