Library Board Agenda
The Regular Meeting of the Bartlesville Library Board will be held at 4:30 PM on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 in the Board Room-Bartlesville Public Library, located at 600 S. Johnstone. Notice was filed in the Office of the City Clerk and posted on the bulletin boards at City Hall and the Library on January 9, 2014 by 5:00 PM.
The Bartlesville Public Library encourages participation from all its citizens. If participation at any public program is not possible due to a disability; notification to the City Librarian at least one working day prior to the scheduled program is encouraged to make necessary accommodations.
- Call to Order – Chairman George Halkiades.
- Discuss/Take Action on the November 12, 2013 Regular Meeting Minutes.
- Library Director’s Report – Joan Singleton
- Progress Update in Long Range and Technology Plan Revisions.
- Annual Policy Review:
- Use of Public Spaces In The Library
- Laptop Circulation Policy
- Board Member Comments.
- Public Comments.
- Items for the March 11, 2014 Agenda