Library Board Agenda
The Regular Meeting of the Bartlesville Library Board will be held at 4:30 PM on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 in the Board Room-Bartlesville Public Library, located at 600 S. Johnstone. Notice was filed in the Office of the City Clerk and posted on the bulletin boards at City Hall and the Library on July 9, 2015 by 5:00 PM.
The Bartlesville Public Library encourages participation from all its citizens. If participation at any public program is not possible due to a disability; notification to the City Librarian at least one working day prior to the scheduled program is encouraged to make necessary accommodations.
AGENDA Call to Order – Chairman George Halkiades.
- Discuss and Take Action on the May 12, 2015 Regular Meeting Minutes.
- Library Director’s Report – Joan Singleton
- Review of Library Budgets for Fiscal Year 2015-2016 – Joan Singleton.
- Annual Policy Review:
- Collection Development Policy
- Internet and Computer Use Policy
- Video Surveillance Policy
- Election of Officers for Fiscal Year 2015-2016.
- Board Member Comments.
- Public Comments.
- Items for the September 8, 2015 Regular Meeting Agenda.
- Adjournment-Brief Tour/Demonstration of New Equipment-Meeting Room A (If Time Permits).
Michael L. Bailey, City Clerk